When we introduce the concept of Marketing Automation to a business, it's met with excitement, a few nerves, and lots of questions. Questions like;
Topics: Marketing Automation
Ingredients for approximately 30-40 cookies (depending on the size of a single cookie):
- 3 fresh white of egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 g icing sugar
- 1½ tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of kirsch or lemon juice
- 350g grind almonds
- Stir white of egg and salt in a bowl until it is real stiff.
- Add icing sugar, stir until ingredients are evenly distributed. Put 1 dl (0.4 cups) aside for the frosting.
- Add cinnamon, kirsch (or lemon juice) and almonds, carefully knead to a soft dough.
- Roll out dough on a flat surface (it may be slightly covered with sugar or flour), approximately 7 mm (0.3 inches) thick. Cut out stars and put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Let them rest for about 5 to 6 hours or over night in a dry place.
- Carefully sweep the cookies with the frosting set aside in step 2.
- Bake for about 3 to 5 minutes in the center of the pre-heated oven at 250 °C (480 °F).
- Let cool completely before serving.
Want to start using Marketing Automation but draw a blank in terms of how it should support the marketing team's activities? Or do you feel overwhelmed by all the opportunities for automation you can
Using these 10-steps, lay the foundations for successful Marketing Automation.