July's Auckland HubSpot User Group (HUG) threw a spotlight on the best HubSpot integrations. Here's RECIPE Marketing's top 3 picks from a stellar line-up that enable HubSpot users to improve customer experience, drive higher quality leads, and create greater efficiencies in their teams.
- Xero Sync
Boost response rates from leads, customers and team members up to 2-5x by recording simple videos on your desktop (or laptop) with Vidyard. A RECIPE Marketing favourite, putting a face to your name creates an instant authentic connection, and increases your velocity when it comes to connect, convert and close.
- Complex proposal process? Embed a video into follow-up email proposals to walk a prospect through the details: they can then share this with other decision-makers, ensuring everyone is clear on your offering.
- Drop the stock-standard demo for prospects and instead give them a tailor-made demo; you'll be able to highlight the aspects of your service or product that are the most meaningful to them.
- Getting stakeholders on the same page can be hard if you're not face-to-face. Fire over a quick video to a team-member to give them an instructional walk-through, or troubleshoot
Outgrow enables you to code-lessly create interactive content like surveys, quizzes and polls to capture leads and inform customer journeys.
- Interactive content gets 30-40% conversion rate at an average, compared to 8-10% for landing pages and 2-3% for website forms.
- Interactive content helps you find out much more about your audience: go beyond capturing just the basics like name and email address and capture relevant preferences and behaviours.
- You can map individual responses as properties in HubSpot.
- Segment and nurture leads based on outcomes, and use data to inform conversations with sales when a lead raises their hand to talk directly to sales.
You can now create, view, and edit invoices quickly and easily without needing to leave HubSpot. This plugin lets you invoice your HubSpot deals without leaving HubSpot. Once you create an invoice in HubSpot, it will automatically be available in Xero and the accounts team will be able to view & access the invoice right in Xero.
After a free 7-day trial, the plan is $29.95 AUD per month, billed monthly.
Want to join a user group that supports our community of HubSpot practitioners and other marketing professionals in Auckland? Subscribe here to hear about the next Auckland HUG.
Thanks to the teams at Done By Friday and Hype & Dexter for hosting!